PEM High Friction Matting
PEM’s High Friction Matting is created when a surface coating featuring an aluminum oxide “grit material” and urethane binder are applied to either PEM Lightweight Matting or PEM High Traffic Matting.
Our High Friction Matting provides additional slip-resistance and durability, making it an ideal choice for the toughest, wettest applications.
High Friction Coating Features:
- Added durability
- Better traction for increased slip resistance
- Specially pigmented to match color of matting
- Protects matting from scrapes and scuffs
- Can be applied to existing PEM Lightweight and High Traffic Matting applications
- Areas with fast-paced foot traffic
- Consistently wet environments
- Walkways or bridges built on slopes