Tyvek 125 Series Coveralls
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Large White Standard 5.4 mil Disposable Coverall made from a unique, nonwoven material which is created by flash spun high-density polyethylene provides an inherent barrier to small size particles. Durable fabric delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Coverall with a comfort fit design features a serged seam, laydown collar, elastic openings for wrists and ankles to offer a tighter fit. 29″ Inseam coverall having 35″ long sleeves and 26 1/2″ wide chest is suitable for heights from 5’5″ – 5’9″. It fits chest measuring 39 3/4 – 43 1/4″ and facilitates a greater range of movement while stretching as well as bending. Coverall renders a more tailored fit with reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts and utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning as well as doffing. Protective coverall having an elastic waist for better positioning can be used in lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray-painting or general clean-up applications.
- An ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort
- Comfort fit design allows for a greater range of motion and fewer blowouts
- Breathable inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash
- Excellent abrasion resistance stops particles down to one micron
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Laydown collar
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
There are no reviews yet.