Tracker Portable Irrigation Machine
The Tracker™ Portable Irrigation Machine offers an economical solution for supplementing seasonal watering needs of 1⁄4 acre to 2 acre areas. It’s also ideal for irrigating athletic fields, cemeteries, golf course roughs, or other large areas where an underground system is impractical. Built to last with precision German engineering and high quality materials, this portable powerhouse can irrigate an entire football field in just two passes. Tracker™ requires minimal labor to operate. Powered by water, it pulls itself along a nylon cable, dragging up to 360 ft. of 1’’ reinforced heavy-duty hose (sold separately). Each pass irrigates about 2/3 acre per 8 hours of operations.
Tracker Portable Irrigation Machine Features:
- Adjustable Speed Control: 20-70 ft./hr.
- Standard full or part circle sprinkler (8-15 GPM)
- 360 ft. nylon cable provides irrigated length of 400 ft.
- 70-85 ft. pass width
- Automatic shut-off at end of pass
- Water turbine drive and gear box
- Galvanized anchor stake
- Includes 1” brass quick-connect adapter
Tracker Machine Specifications:
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Size: Length 33″, Width 22″, Height 22″
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, ABS
- Minimum Water Pressure: 50 psi
- Hose Required: 1″
- Radius of the standard 07 nozzle – 70-85 ft.
- Length of pull cable 400′
- Adjustable speed control
- Automatic shut-off once all pull cable has been spooled
- Updated Tracker Manual 07.20
- Repair_Guide T400Maint.Rep._B09
There are no reviews yet.