Why do we call this one the sandbagger? This is the driving range ball picker you want as a partner. It offers the low price of a high handicapper but the performance of a tour player!
- Free 2 Day Shipping on Common Parts – excludes drums, disks, and baskets. We don’t ever want you to be down or unable to pick balls, so we offer the industry’s only 2 days Free Shipping on parts that could break.
- MADE in the U.S.A – Made from electroplated steel specifically for corrosion prevention and resistance to all outdoor elements. This means our picker is built to last from high-quality materials that won’t easily break.
- Designed it to be the longest-lasting driving range ball picker on the market today. The parts that so quickly break on other models, we don’t have on ours!
- NO FRONT WHEEL – make sharp turns and maneuver without destruction to range grasses. We care about turf as much as we care about quality.
- NO WELDING – replace parts without welding. No need to have your mechanic cut off old parts and weld on new ones. Every part on our picker is bolted on so it can easily be replaced.
- GANGS won’t TANGLE! Never risk leaving the vehicle to untangle gangs, and keep your employees safe!
- 12” discs for the toughest picking and weather conditions! Made from extremely strong polycarbonate plastic for strength and flexibility. Plus, the added protection from our green pigment reflects UV rays helping to extend discs’ life.
- SPLIT DRUM TURNING SYSTEM – Combined with our lightweight frame, each 34-disc drum is split into two 17 disc sections allowing the picker to provide superior maneuverability on any terrain.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH DEMO VIDEO
There are no reviews yet.