TeeJet Turbo TwinJet Dual Flat Fan Spray Tips
- Dual outlet design produces two 110° flat fan spray patterns using the patented technology from the Turbo TeeJet® nozzle.
- The angle between each spray pattern is 60° forward and back.
- Best suited for broadcast spraying where superior leaf coverage and canopy penetration is important.
- Droplet size range is slightly larger than for the same capacity Turbo TeeJet nozzle providing drift-reducing properties with increased canopy coverage and penetration.
- Molded polymer for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Available in six VisiFlo® color-coded capacities with pressure ranges from 20–90 PSI (1.5–6 bar).
- Ideal for use with automatic sprayer controllers.
- Automatic alignment when used with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket.
For Nozzle Spray Rate Charts or More Information – Please See the Complete TeeJet Catalog