Spyker Electric Rotary Spreader
Featuring a powerful 12 volt DC motor protected by and mounted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the S80-12010 is equipped to both perform and protect from the hazards of the job.
The motor is mounted outside of the large hopper to allow for more material, and delivering a true 120 lb. capacity, helping you get the job done quicker with fewer refills. This electric spreader comes standard with a Variable Speed Control—mounted conveniently within arms reach—which controls the spread swath, up to 16 feet.
The Spyker electric lawn spreader’s hopper gate control is operated by foot pedal when mounted on a ZTR mower. Otherwise, an 8 foot cable (optional) can be utilized for a gate control on an ATV or UTV. The length of wiring from the variable speed controller to the motor is 160” (13.3 feet), and the length of wiring from the variable speed controller to the battery is 80” (6.7 feet).
- 12 Volt DC with Variable Speed Control
- Spread width up to 16’
- Foot Pedal / Hand Actuator Gate Control
- 120 lb hopper capacity
- Please note: To hitch mount the S80-12010, you will need to purchase the KSP15-HITCH hitch kit, which can be purchased in the Spyker Parts Store.
- WARNING: California Residents see Proposition 65 Information.
- Hopper Capacity 120 lb (54 kg)
- Polypropylene Hopper Cover #1006262 (Included)
- Hopper Screen #1008720 (Included)
- Spread Pattern Accu-way System Spread Width 4′ to 12′ (1219 to 3658 mm)
- Dimensions 19” x 24” x 23” (L x W x H) (482.6 x 609.6 x 584.2 mm)
- Motor 12 Volt DC
- Gate Control Foot Pedal / Hand Actuator
- Ship Weight 42.0 lb (19.05 kg)