GreensGroomer Turf Brush
Simple in design and rugged in its construction, the GreensGroomer affords you easy operation while delivering results. Our second-generation GreensGroomer for Natural Turf exemplifies this standard and extracts greater performance from this simple, efficient solution. While other turf conditioning systems may offer promises of performance through mechanization, the fact remains that simplicity most often produces the best results. Zero downtime means that your unit continues to perform, day in and day out, without the need for mechanical repairs.
Beyond reliability is the need for effective results without turf damage. We’ve long tested our equipment against competitive solutions and found that our equipment doesn’t damage or bruise turf, even in the most extreme conditions.
- The GreensGroomer® is integral to a total turf conditioning program and won’t scuff bruise, or damage turf.
- Effectively moves both wet and dry topdressing.
- Brushes off heavy dew and grass clumps.
- Equally balanced for smooth operation.
- Assists in controlling grain, promotes leaf healthiness and grass density, and can reduce the frequency of overcutting.
- Choose between black premium brushes or white heavy-duty brushes
|Model||920E & 920HDE|
|Main Frame||2-inch square tube (11 gauge) with 1-1/2 inch (10 gauge) Square tube cross bars|
|Draw Bar||One piece 2” square tube|
|Length||48 inches, 84 inches including the draw-bar|
|Width // Weight||72 inches // 260 lbs.|
|Running Gear||2 pneumatic tires (16 x 650-8) Ribbed 2-ply with Oil Impregnated Graf oil bushings|
|Electric Lift||1000 lb. capacity Electric 12-volt linear actuator|
|Finish||Powder coat with 6-step pre-wash including de-greaser and anti-rust coating|
|Brushes||(16) Black Standard or White Heavy Duty Synthetic Brushes with flat bristles attached to polypropylene head – 4-12”; 8-18”; 4-41”|
|Brush Weight||26 lbs. – Full set Blue|
|Shipping Crate // Crated Weight||75-1/2” x 53-3/4” x 29” // 388 lbs.|