EVERGREEN TURF COVERS
When getting your greens ready earlier, Evergreen has you covered. Lab-tested and golf course-approved, we’ve been helping get golfers putting sooner for over 20 years. We’ve improved our Evergreen Turf Covers with the result that 25% more heat is radiated back into the turf. Each cover is supplied with pink sod staples and a storage bag.
WHY CHOOSE EVERGREEN OVER THE COMPETITION FOR YOUR GOLF COURSE?
- WINTER PROTECTION – Protects Against All Types of Winter Kill.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION – Germination Within 4-5 Days
- REPAIRS – Get Your Turf Back to Lush Conditions.
- RENOVATIONS – Reduces the Need for Temporary Greens Because of Quick Results.
- FROST CONTROL – Can Be Used and Removed Daily in Regions Which Experience Periods of Frost Damage. Evergreen Will Get Starting Time Earlier by Eliminating Frost.
- REUSABLE – When New (Far Beyond the Warranty Period) Covers Are Required the Old Evergreen Covers Can Be Used as Sand Trap Liners, Weed Control Blankets for Garden Areas, Cart Paths, or Repair Kits.
Key Additional Information
- Speed up the opening of the golf course in the spring.
- Enhance seed germination. & Protect from frost.
- Light in weight- less than 2oz per square yard.
- Save money on labor with Evergreen because our covers weigh more than other brands. Theirs take several people to put out, ours can be done with half as many people.
- Acts as a barrier when the green is closed for the season or ‘under repair’.
- Eliminates spring clean-up costs.
- Unique coating designed to allow air, water, and sunlight to penetrate.
- Technologically advanced to prevent fraying.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Proven success since 1985.
- One-piece construction.
- Highly ultra/violet treated for long life.
- Vented for air and water penetration.
- All three Evergreen Qualities are a 9×4 weave, giving the maximum coverage while allowing the maximum amount of natural elements (air and moisture) to penetrate through the cover.
- Tighter weaves such as 10×10 and 12×12, etc. reduce the flow of the natural elements while adding unnecessary weight