BurrowRX Carbon Monoxide Sprayer
BurrowRX Carbon Monoxide Sprayers exterminate burrowing pests like gophers, prairie dogs, moles, and ground squirrels. These patented gopher machines eliminate pests quickly and safely by trapping rodents in their holes. The BurrowRX Carbon Monoxide Sprayer is the simplest and easiest burrowing rodent removal device of any gopher machine on the market today.
Carbon Monoxide Sprayer Provides Easy and Effective Burrowing Rodent Control
BurrowRX Carbon Monoxide Sprayer pushes heated smoke and carbon monoxide through the rodents’ tunnels and nesting areas. Here is the gopher extermination process (in a nutshell):
- Find a rodent tunnel using the provided probe and insert the exhaust tip into the ground.
- Fill the manifold with one dose of smoke oil.
- Start the machine and let it run for 2-3 minutes.
- If you see smoke escaping, the carbon monoxide is also escaping. Cover up any holes where the smoke is escaping.
BurrowRX Carbon Monoxide Sprayers has proven itself to be an easy-to-use, durable, effective burrowing rodent control device that operates without the negative effects caused by other methods.
- It does not use poisons that can kill other animals and pets.
- It does not cause explosions that can disturb large land areas (and even start fires).
- It does not use traps which can be time-consuming to place correctly.