Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration
By pumping compressed air from a shore-mounted compressor, air is pushed through self-weighted lines to a diffuser on the pond, lake or tank bottom. The diffuser then continuously releases micro-bubbles that rise to the surface carrying large volumes of water. This induces oxygen-transfer as well as beneficial water movement and mixing.
All Robust-Aire™ diffused aeration systems are available with an optional remote manifold allowing you to install the compressor up to a mile away from the water’s edge.
- Great for depths 8 ft. and deeper
- No electricity required in the water
- Speeds up organic decomposition
- Creates open water preventing ice damage
- Designed for continuous operation
- Diffuser: 5 years
- Compressor: 2 years
- Cabinet: 5 years
- Tubing: 10 years
- Diffuser assembly
- SureSink™ self-weighted tubing
- Mounting option