Kujo X1 Landscape Boot
The Kujo Superintendent Landscape Boot offers premium safety protection, without sacrificing comfort. With water resistance where it matters most, and breathable air vents to keep you cool – these lightweight boots are made for working on your feet all day.
- Light, non-metallic, asymmetrical composite safety-toes
- Dynamic cushioning, with EVA mid-sole and arch-support Insoles
- Water-Resistant (created to keep feet dry in wet grass)
- Breathable Air Vents
- Aggressive rubber soles with 6mm lugs, for grip and durability
- Transparent weld overlays – support & protection without the weight
- Upper Flex Window and Outsole Flex Grooves enhance mobility
- Abrasion-resistant upper
Kujo X1 Landscape Boot Specifications:
- Safety Standards: Meets ASTM F2412-11 I/75 and C/75 Impact Compression Standards.
- A tough 1/4 inch rubber outsole protects the bottom of the shoe and features 6mm lugs for tough traction and flex grooves for agile mobility.
- The cushioned EVA midsole measures 1/4 inch thick for enhanced comfort and anti-fatigue.
- The toe cap is a smooth SPU that resists water & abrasion and sports a flex window for increased breathability and agility.
- The lightweight Transparent Sonic Welds keep the shoe stabilized and supported without the heavy excessive layers.
- The breathable air mesh canvases the upper to provide airflow while protecting against water and debris with its inner lining.
- The smart collar lining is equipped with antimicrobial protection and added padding for comfort.
Size Conversion Chart
|Men’s Size||Women’s Size|