Hole in White Paint
Hole in White is an innovative way to make your cups more visible to both golfers and spectators alike. The paint is easily applied, and the long-lasting application yields over 80 holes per can. This patented process requires minimal prep time, and can significantly increase play speed on your course. Simply place the can upside down into the device, and push down while you twist the can to paint the edge of the cup. You can spin it a couple of times or in different directions to ensure even coverage. You can also view the video below or the instructional pamphlet for more information.
- Used by the PGA, Champions & the LPGA
- Tournament level standards
- Easy application
- Never interferes with your putting surfaces, balls, or golf cups
- White or Pink Colors Available
- Device sold separately
- Shields sold separately
- NOTE-Paint cannot be shipped via 2-day or 3-day air. Ground only.
Hole in White Colors:
- White comes in a case of 12 cans
- Pink comes in a case of 6 cans
Documents – Hole in White Paint
Hole In White Instructional Pamphlet
There are no reviews yet.