HiO Hole Cutter – Par Aide Products
The Art of Hole Cutting Taken Up a Notch
The best pound-in hole cutter on the market, the HiO has joined the Par Aide family of hole cutters. Superintendents everywhere have been won over by its precision, ease-of-use and time-and body-saving ability. To operate, simply pull out the pin, lift the handle, and the hammer action drives it into the ground.
Enjoy the following advantages:
- Perfectly round holes with clean edges
- Easy on arms and shoulders – no twisting required
- Easy for any crew member to operate
- Powerful action works great on clay-based “push up” greens
- Achieve uniform hole depth
- Saves time
- Perfect for Bermuda Greens, as grain direction is easily matched when replacing plugs
Important Blade Selection
- “Push up” and native soil greens – outside sharpened blade required
- Sand-based and USGA greens – inside sharpened blade required – CLICK HERE FOR THIS UNIT
With its patented design, the HiO means perfectly cut cups that keep greens looking great and playing true, all while saving you time and effort.
There are no reviews yet.