HiO Hole Cutter – Par Aide Products
The Art of Hole Cutting Taken Up a Notch
The best pound-in hole cutter on the market, the HiO has joined the Par Aide family of hole cutters. Superintendents everywhere have been won over by its precision, ease-of-use and time-and body-saving ability. To operate, simply pull out the pin, lift the handle, and the hammer action drives it into the ground.
Enjoy the following advantages:
- Perfectly round holes with clean edges
- Easy on arms and shoulders – no twisting required
- Easy for any crew member to operate
- Powerful action works great on clay-based “push up” greens
- Achieve uniform hole depth
- Saves time
- Perfect for Bermuda Greens, as grain direction is easily matched when replacing plugs
Important Blade Selection
- “Push up” and native soil greens – outside sharpened blade required
- Sand-based and USGA greens – inside sharpened blade required – CLICK HERE FOR THIS UNIT
With its patented design, the HiO means perfectly cut cups that keep greens looking great and playing true, all while saving you time and effort.