Plastic ST2000 Smart-Fit Cup – Standard Golf
- Flagsticks that twist ultimately lean (because cups and ferrules wear out.)
- Sand and grit cause cups to stick, eventually wearing out both cups and ferrules.
- When flagsticks start to lean, it magnifies and accelerates the problem. (That’s when players really take notice.)
- Notched-ferrule flagsticks fall right into place every time without twisting, sticking or sinking.
- Bonderite aluminum cups for maximum life and the most chip-resistant coating around.
- High strength plastic cups molded with chemical-resistant polymers provide a brilliant, lasting finish.
- Meets all USGA regulations.
- 6″ high
- 4¼” diameter
- STANDARD’S PATENTED SMART-FIT CUP AND FERRULE SYSTEM
- If your cups and ferrules don’t work together, you really haven’t solved the problem.
- The Smart-Fit System is the only one specially engineered to seat the flagstick perfectly every time and minimize wear-and-tear.
- Plus, sturdy gusset-reinforced ribs of the ST2000 Cup allow dirt and sand to freely sift through to eliminate buildup.
- THE RESULT: Flagsticks don’t stick, twist or lean, because they don’t suffer the constant wear and tear that typically occurs with other ferrule and cup combinations.
- Choose between Aluminum or High-Strength Plastic Cups.