Hunter I-40 Rotors
The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 70 feet. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; it’s no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional’s best solution.
- Models stainless riser: 4″, 6″
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Nozzle choices: 12
- Nozzle ranges I-40: #8 to #25
- Nozzle ranges I-40-ON: #15 to #28
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
HUNTER ROTORS: THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO WATER LARGE TURF AREAS
There are no reviews yet.