Smith Blair 226 Full Circle Repair Clamp
These clamps provide fast, economical means for repairing full circumferential breaks, holes, cracks and other types of damage. Works on Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Steel, Asbestos Cement, Copper, Aluminum, PVC, HDPE, Fiberglass and other pipe types.
- Stainless Steel bands
- Working pressure up to 300 PSI
- Nominal temperature range -20°F to 180°F
- Removable lugs to allow installation in tight spaces
- May be used to join plain end pipe of the same diameter
- Standard widths through 30″
- 360° gasket seal
- Flexi-Coat® Epoxy Finish for corrosion resistance
- Range up to .40″ in single band
- Drop-in bolts for easier installation
There are no reviews yet.