Kujo Superintendent Landscape Boot
The Kujo Superintendent Landscape Boot offers premium safety protection, without sacrificing comfort. With water-resistance where it matters most, and breathable air vents to keep you cool – these light-weight boots are made for working on your feet all day.
- Light, non-metallic, asymmetrical composite safety-toes
- Dynamic cushioning, with EVA mid-sole and arch-support Insoles
- Water-Resistant (created to keep feet dry in wet grass)
- Breathable Air Vents
- Aggressive rubber soles with 6mm lugs, for grip and durability
- Transparent weld overlays – support & protection without weight
- Upper Flex Window and Outsole Flex Grooves enhance mobility
- Abrasion-resistant upper
Kujo Superintendent Landscape Boot Specifications:
- Safety Standards: Meets ASTM F2412-11 I/75 and C/75 Impact Compression Standards.
- A tough 1/4 inch rubber outsole protects the bottom of the shoe and features 6mm lugs for tough traction and flex grooves for agile mobility.
- The cushioned EVA midsole measures 1/4 inch thick for enchanced comfort and anti-fatigue.
- The toe cap is a smooth SPU which resists water & abrasion, and sports a flex window for increased breathability and agility.
- The lightweight Transparent Sonic Welds keep the shoe stabilzed and supported without the heavy excessive layers.
- The breathable air mesh canvases the upper to provide airflow while protecting against water and debris with its inner lining.
- The smart collar lining is equipped with antimicrobial protection and added padding for comfort.
Size Conversion Chart
|Men’s Size||Women’s Size|