California Trimmer Hover Mower
This lightweight yet powerful hover mower floats on a cushion of air and is designed to provide excellent cutting performance at angles up to 45 degrees for various commercial, golf course, and residential applications. It’s extremely maneuverable as it glides over grass surfaces and it mulches as it cuts so the fine pieces fall easily to the soil surface.
The 52” handles move freely to reach sloped areas and near water lines effectively. A convenient locking lever holds the handles upright when not in use. An ergonomically designed grip provides comfortable and stable control while the engine brake lever is easily held for added safety.
Powered By Maruyama
The RC190 Hover Mower (model: RC190-M800) is powered by the Maruyama CER800U 2-stroke engine which provides superior hovering with a powerful torque response to help reduce engine speed drop from sudden load increases. It is specially configured for this product and is among the market’s lightest 19” Hover Mowers.
- Glides over the grass for extreme maneuverability
- Operates effectively at steep downhill angles
- Mulches as it cuts
- Wide-ranging 52″ adjustable handles provide extreme reach on sloped surfaces
- Engine stop system using the convenient OPC lever for added safety
- Powered by the Maruyama CER800U 2-Stroke Engine
|Impeller||14″ Diameter High-Impact Plastic|
|Blades||Steel Flail Blades (3) or Steel Bar Blade|