Burrow RX Smoking Machine
Gopher X devices exterminate burrowing pests like gophers, prairie dogs, moles and ground squirrels. By trapping rodents in their holes, these patented gopher machines eliminate pests quickly and safely. The Gopher X is the simplest and easiest burrowing rodent removal device of any gopher machine on the market today.
How Our Gopher Extermination Device Works
The Burrow RX Smoking Machine pushes heated smoke and carbon monoxide through the rodents’ tunnels and nesting areas.
Here is the gopher extermination process (in a nutshell):
- Find a rodent tunnel using the provided probe and insert the exhaust tip into the ground.
- Fill the manifold with 1 dose of smoke oil.
- Start the machine and let it run for 2-3 minutes.
- If you see smoke escaping, then that means the carbon monoxide is escaping too. Cover up any holes where the smoke is escaping.
The Burrow RX Extermination Machine has proven itself to be an easy to use, durable, effective, burrowing rodent killing device that operates without the negative effects caused by other methods.
- It does not use poisons that can kill other animals and pets.
- It does not cause explosions that can disturb large areas of land (and even start fires).
- It does not use traps which can be time consuming to place correctly.